This unit is designed for the liker in fishing.It Detects both fish location and fish size in both fresh and salt water, and can be used as a depth sounder.
Display:3 inch Dot Matrix LCD(37*65mm)
Soft Glow Low Intensity Led Backlight
46mm diameter Round transducer sensor, Side Hull or Transform Mount or Float
Depth Readings: Max 100m/328ft, Min 0.7m/2.3ft
Echo transmitter cable length:9m/30ft
Sensor Beam Angle:45 degrees
Display the nature or circumstance of bottom of Sea(i.e. weed, rock)
Operating Temperature: from -10¡ãC to 45¡ãC
IPX4 Water Resistant Design
Battery Save Mode: Uses 4x AAA batteries (not included)
How to use the Sonar Sensor
1.Toss the sensor and float into the water (Place the sensor and float in your hand, and toss underhand)
2.Attach the Side-Scan Adapter to the boat hull using the mounting tabs
3.Attach the sensor to a handle, lower the sensor into the water
1xFish Finder LCD Monitor Display
1xSonar Sensor(Transducer) with 30ft cable
1xRemovable Transducer Float with Rubber Stopper
1xTransducer Side-Scan Adapter
1xStainless Bolt and Wing Nut
1.The product can show you how big the fish are, and you could adjust the Sensitivity setting. When the Sensitivity is high, it will show you both big fish and small fish; when low, it will only show you the big fish.
2.Extremely cold weather will impact the performance of the product. You¡¯re suggested to keep the unit in temperatures above 0 degrees during operation.
3.Strong waves,suspended matter and muddy water may affect the performance.
4.Do not place the Sonar sensor directly on an icy surface, cut a hole in the ice first and then place the sonar in the water
- Detect and display water depth & temperature, approximate fish location, detect fish size, short& tall weeds, sand, and rocks on seabed; super depth detection apply to the pond, river, sea, ice, etc
- No glare in bright sunlight with 3 inch Dot Matrix LCD screen: get clear visuals under the sun; Intelligent sonar exploration of fish: range, location, size, quantity, water temperature, water depth
- Round Transducer Sensor with 30 feet cable, removable float; 45-degree beam angle, Depth range from 0.7m to 100m. NOTE: The depth is measured from the sonar sensor, not the float
- Various Features:5 user selectable sensitivity,battery save mode,backlight mode,fish alarm, Shallow water alarm,Fish Icon(different size),can work in Muddy water
- Attention:1.It will turn off automatically if the depth display reads “—” continuously for 5 minutes.2.The transmitter is waterproof, but the receiver(unit with LCD screen) is not waterproof