Display: Dot Matrix LCD
Display Size: 50x45mm
Display Dot Number: 128*96
Display Contrast: 10~100%
Backlight: White LED Backlight
2. Sonar & Radio
Depth Range: 2-120Ft/0.6-45M
Wireless Operating Range : 100m
Sonar Frequency: 125KHZ
Sonar Beam Angle: 90 degree
Radio Frequency: 433.92 MHz
Operational Temperature: -20 ~70?
3. Power Supply:
Mainframe : Lithium battery 3.7V
Transducer: Polymer battery 3.7V
Display * 1? Transducer * 1, ;Antenna * 1, USB charging cable * 1, neck strap * 1, ;English Manual * 1
- ?Wireless and rechargeable? With the wireless technology, long and heavy cable for transducer is no longer needed. The sensor is rechargeable, and the RC is powered by 4 x AAA batteries (not included).
- ?Colorized TFT LCD Display? The display shows water depth, temperature, power indicator, simulation mode, bottom contour, depth range, depth scale, and fish icon (different sizes).
- ?Easy Tether?There’re two small holes on the wireless sensor which allow you to tether with your fishing line and cast it onto water as far as you want, so you don’t need to drill hole in your boat hull to install the sensor any more.
- ?Automatically Turn on? The sonar sensor transmitter will turn on automatically when you cast it into water. Please dry it when not using it, or the sensor will keep working.
- ?Before Setting Remember?The unit can remember before setting when you turn it off, but depth and temperature units can be changed according to you need.