KastKing FluoroKote is a premium combination of 100% fluorocarbon and co-polymer, making it virtually invisible in the water. The invisibility can increase angler’s catch rate, especially in clear water situations. Superior knot strength and breaking strength in a soft and supple fluorocarbon line allows for easy handling and longer casting distance. The unique material reduces line stretch, increases sensitivity, and delivers unmatched hook setting power.
- KastKing – the ICAST 2015 Award winning brand, releases the new 2016 FluoroKote Fishing line. It’s a combination of the No.1 selling KastKing Copolymer Fishing Line with high-tech 100% fluorocarbon coating that reduces the line’s visibility when immersed in water.
- The combination of the two materials maximizes the advantage of fluorocarbon invisibility with the low memory and superior castability of copolymer. So you can have similar qualities and performance of fluorocarbon at a lower price.
- Low Stretch, high strength, superior abrasion resistance, higher density, and greatly reduced visibility make KastKing FluoroKote Fishing Line a great upgrade from mono line and ideal low cost alternative to fluorocarbon line.
- The diameters of the FluoroKote are less than KastKing Copolymer Fishing lines or other monofilament lines, resulting in a smaller, stronger line that gives you more reel capacity and increased depth with diving baits.
- KastKing FluoroKote Fluorocarbon fishing line sinks faster with low absorption. The unique fluorocarbon materials make the line extremely durable, offer great knot strength, and exceed in sensitivity. KastKing FluoroKote Line is extremely versatile, giving anglers piece of mind to fish almost any conditions and techniques with confidence.