KastKing Monofilament Fishing Line is now even more durable and as affordable as ever! KastKing Monofilament line is thinner in diameter, stronger and abrasion resistant and even makes great leader line. KastKing Monofilament fishing line is made with a unique paralleled roll track technology that keeps your line from digging in on the spool. It eliminates line memory for worry-free spooling and cast control and greatly reduces backlashes and wind knots for a more enjoyable fishing experience. KastKing uses the finest monofilament line manufacturing technology on 300 yard/ 275 meter spools in 4 lb, 6 lb, 8 lb, 10 lb, 12 lb, 15 lb, 17 lb, 20 lb, 25 lb, and 30 lb test. KastKing monofilament line is offered in colors such as clear, green, yellow, red and blue. Innovative keeper package protects the mono line and affords quick, tangle-free availability, maximizing your efficiency while on the water. Whether you are fishing in saltwater or freshwater, in a tournament or fishing for fun, you can’t beat the great performance and low price of KastKing fishing line compared to other monofilament line brands. Next time you hit the water make KastKing mono fishing line part of your bass fishing tackle! KastKing is an ICAST Best of Show Award Winning Brand. KastKing keeps fishing fun by keeping it affordable!
- LOW MEMORY – KastKing® mono is made with Paralleled Roll Track technology resulting in better reel capacity for easier handling and casting!
- ABRASION RESISTANT – You can now take on a good bass fishing fight with nylon line.
- SUPERIOR CLARITY PLUS COLORS – Rest assure that your clear line will remain more invisible than ever and colored monofilament are available for many fishing tactics!
- LOW ABSORPTION – Gives the line less limpness and quicker retrieval, allowing any angler to have peace of mind to fish almost any condition and techniques with confidence.
- QUALITY GUARANTEED – When it comes to KastKing, we’re all about keeping fishing fun by keeping it affordable! KastKing’s monofilament reduces line breakage at the knot and perfect for freshwater or saltwater fishing.