1. Measure Units: Meters / Feet
2. Display: TN/Anti-UV LCD display
3. Backlighting: Green LED
4. 4.6cm diameter Round transducer sensor
5. Depth Range : Max: 100m (328.08ft) ; Min: 0.7m (2.30 ft)
6. Sensor Beam Angle: 45 degrees
7. Display the nature or circumstance of bottom of Sea (i.e. grass, rock and sand)
8. Operating Temperature is from -14°F to 122°F(-10°C-50°C)
9. Uses 4 x AAA batteries (not included)
Package Included :
1. Fish Finder Display
2. Sonar Sensor (Transducer) with 25ft cable
3. Removable Transducer Float with Rubber Stopper
4.Transducer Side-Scan Adapter 5. Stainless Bolt and Wing Nut
6.Neck Strapv 7.Operation Manual
How to use the Sonar Sensor:
1. Toss the sensor and float into the water(Place the sensor and float in your hand, and toss underhand);
2. Attach the Side-Scan Adapter to the boat hull using the mounting tabs;
3. Attach the sensor to a handle, lower the sensor into the water.
1. The product can only show you where the fish are. It can not show you how big the fish are, but you could adjust the Sensitivity setting. When the Sensitivity is high, it will show you both big fish and small fish; when low, it will only show you the big fish.
2. Extremely cold weather will impact the performance of the product. It is suggested that you keep the unit in temperatures above 0 degrees during operation.
3. Strong waves, suspended matter and muddy water,will affect the performance.
1. Please remove the snow on ice to make sure the ice surface is smooth.
2.If there are any air between the sonar sensor and ice, or the water below the ice, the unit will not work properly and will require you to try another spot, or cut a hole in the ice to use. 3. The hole on the ice would be better to be bigger.
- Detect and display water depth, approximate fish location, short & tall weeds, sand, and rocks on seabed
- Round transducer with 25 ft cable and removable transducer float. Can be used for fishing off the dock, on a boat, and ice fishing.
- Get the approximate location of fish and the depth of water.
- With fish depth scale and audible fish alarm. User selectable meter or feet readings.
- Depth range from 1M to 100m. NOTE: The depth is measured from the sonar sensor, not the float.