* Power for receiving host: 4 x AAA batteries (NOT included)
* Wireless power input: 0.1W
* Wireless operating distance range: 100m
* Depth range: 2 – 120 feet / 0.6 – 45m
* Sonar frequency: 125KHz
* Sonar detecting angle: 90 degree
* Radio frequency: 433.92MHz
* Operating temperature: -20 – 70 Deg.C
Size & Weight:
Package weight: 0.414 kg
Package Size(L x W x H): 25.00 x 11.00 x 8.00 cm / 9.84 x 4.33 x 3.15 inches
1 x Wireless Remote Sonar Sensor
1 x Wireless Receiving Host,
1 x Manual ( English ),
1 x Charge Cable,
1 x String,
1 x Antenna
1. There are two ports of the charging line, USB port connects 5V DC power supply,another connects the sonar sensor’s DC jack.
2. It should stop working and need to charge when the probe’s battery is lower than 3.2V.
3. If there is water inside,please don’t charge,to avoid adverse consequences.
4. When charging, charging indicator (red) will be on; and the light will be off when the batteries are full.
5. Avoid using the unit when water areas with depth less than 2 foot (0.6m)!
- WIRELESS – No more trouble drilling hole in your boat hull to install the sensor. Simply tie the sensor with a thread and cast it into the water. The sensor will turn on automatically when the switch terminals at the bottom touch water, and send results back to the receiving host.
- LCD DISPLAY – The receiving host has a LCD display which allows you to read in the dark. The information collected from the sensor will be displayed on the host, including water depth, temperature, fish size, bottom contour, battery remaining of the host and the sensor.
- FISH ALARM – When the fish alram is activated, it will alert you when fishes are detected so that you can instantly capture the fishes without watching the float for a long time. Practical and user-friendly.
- WATERPROOF SENSOR – The sensor is waterproof, no need to worry about it being destroyed by water. But the receiving host is for daily water-resistance only, please do not submerge it.
- Note: 1) Depth and temperature units can be converted from metric to English units; 2) Clean the water on the surface, dry the sensor, and store it in a dry place after each use. Please note that if the sensor touches water or is store in somewhere with high humidity, it might be activated.