How to use the Sonar Sensor
1.Toss the sensor and float into the water. (Place the sensor and float in your hand, and toss them underhand.)
2.Attach the Side-Scan Adapter to the boat hull by using the mounting tabs.
3.Attach the sensor to a handle, lower the sensor into the water.
The transmitter is waterproof, but the receiver(unit with LCD screen) is not waterproof, so please do not submerge or spray the fish finder screen with water. Be careful when you are in a boat or on the ice.
1. The product can only show you where the fish are. It can not show you how big the fish are, but you could adjust the Sensitivity setting. When the Sensitivity is high, it will show you both big fish and small fish; when low, it will only show you the big fish.
2. Extremely cold weather will impact the performance of the product. It is suggested that you keep the unit in temperatures above 0 degrees during operation.
3. Strong waves, suspended matter and muddy water,will affect the performance.
Display Type: TN/ANTI- UV LCD
Back-lighting: White LED
Power Supply: 4-AAA alkaline batteries
Measure Unit: feet/meter, F/℃
Sensor Beam Angle: 45 degrees
Depth Range Max: 100M/328Feet
Depth Range Min: 0.6M/2Feet
1x Fish Finder LCD Monitor Display
1x Round transducer with 25ft cable
1x Transducer adapter
1x Stainless bolt
1x Stainless wring nut
1x Neck strap
1x Operation Manual
- Sonar technology: Based on sound waves, the sonar technology can locate and define structure, bottom contour and composition. The depth of this fish finder range from 0.6M to 100m. The depth is measured from the sonar sensor, not the float.
- Display view: This fish finder can show water temperature, sensitivity indicator, fish depth and location, weed detector and the battery. You can easily know the information when you are fishing.
- Fishing at the boat/on ice: This fish finder can be used for fishing off the dock, on a boat/canoes, and ice fishing; Apply to lake, river, sea and other fishing environment.
- Various modes: You can choose different modes when you are in different convenient. Including normal mode, simulation mode, power saving mode and back-light mode. Also, it allows users to adjust the fish finder in 5 sensitivities.
- Depth reading: The depth reading will indicate “- -” if depth exceeds the parameters(100m). And it will turn off automatically if the depth display reads “—” continuously for 5 minutes.