The Watersnake FWTCS44TH-36 Tracer Transom Mount Trolling Motor is aimed at suiting the economy conscious angler. This trolling motor has an adjustable mounting bracket made from heavy-duty alloy, making it ideal for various styles of watercraft. Featuring a 44-pound thrust while running on 12-volt power, this freshwater model has a fixed tiller operating (5) forward speeds to cover everything from holding in the current for casting, to trolling, to getting from A to B quickly; plus (2) reverse speed controls. The main 36-inch shaft is steel, the propeller shaft is stainless steel and the heavy-duty 3-blade weedless prop is designed to chew through the heaviest of underwater grasses and marsh. Perfect for car-toppers, small tinnies, canoes and inflatable boats. The Watersnake FWTCS44TH-36 Tracer Transom Mount Trolling Motor comes with a 1-year warranty. Watersnake fresh or salt-water electric motors offer consumers more power and reliability for fewer dollars. Stringently tested and evaluated in the harshest environments and used by fishing guides around the world, Watersnake trolling motors are constructed from high quality components. Since their release in 2006, Watersnake has proven their reliability. Super quiet on the water, these electric motors come in transom or bow mount configuration with a choice of tiller steer or electric foot control.
- This trolling motor has an adjustable mounting bracket made from heavy-duty alloy, making it ideal for various styles of watercraft
- Features a 44-pound thrust, 36-Inch steel shaft, while running on 12-volt power
- Heavy-duty 3-blade weedless prop designed to chew through the heaviest of underwater grasses and marsh
- This freshwater model has a fixed tiller operating 5 forward and 2 reverse speeds
- Comes with a 1-year warranty