How Sonar Works:
Sonar technology is based on sound waves.
The Tracer uses sonar to locate and define structure, bottom contour and composition, as well depth directly below the transducer.
The transducer sends a sound wave signal and determines distance by measuring the time between the transmission of the sound wave and when the sound wave is reflected off an object, and then it uses the reflected signal to interpret location, size, and composition of an object.
Display: 2.8” 512 Colors Sunlight Readable TFT LCD
Resolution: V240 X H160
Backlight: White LED
Depth Range: 2ft – 135ft (45 meters)
Sonar Frequency: 125KHZ
Sonar Detect Angle: 90 Degrees
Power Input: Built-in Lithium Battery
Recharge Voltage: 5V
Operational Temperature: -20 – 70 Degree Centigrade
Operational Range: 328ft (100 meters)
Radio Frequency: 2.4GHz
Multi-language menu: Chinese, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Russian, Spanish, Swedish.
1 * Fish Finder System
1 * Wireless Sonar Sensor
1 * Neck Lanyard
2 * Recharge Cables
1 * Instruction Manual (English)
- Portable Wireless Fishfinder designed for amateur and professional anglers to find and locate fish easily with high sensitive and wireless sonar sensor;
- 2.8inch 512 Colors LCD Sunlight Readable Display – Outdoor look complements your lifestyle. Able to withstand the harsh marine environment with excellent performance;
- Test depth reading ranges from 2 to 135ft (45 meters) in 1/10 precision. 2.4GHZ operational RF frequency guarantees wireless sonar operational distance at max. 328ft (100 meters);
- With IP67 waterproof level, this rugged, handheld fish finder provides the perfect solution for fishing from boats, kayaks, canoes, floats, and even docks;
- The temperature and pressure sensitivity capability of fish finder units allow one to identify the exact location of the fish in the water by the use of a temperature gauge.